Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Resurrection.

Yeah, yeah. Just walkin' through my mess again. Darn it! How could I forget it?

You know, guys. Many things has happened recently. Social life problems and my exams kind never seemed finishing; my pc crashed and I got busy with an 4fun fansub project of mine... Erm, the truth is I was almost completing my services and now I think a return it's possible. For those who visited this place aiming for all those raws I've posted here, keep it up! 'll be back soon. =)

Since I'm pretty outdated, it's probably I post all the mangas on my currently section in batch and start a new list of the most-dazling-yuri-mangas-ever, containing many Hirari, Tsubomi & YH/S issues~ * _* Yah, just the good ones!

Oh! If you all need something (I mean, raws and stuffs), comment here! I can be useful if you give me something to aim for. P:

Good night, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ano... Hirari vol 10, I crazy want this volum but can't find anywhere, I bust into tear when I see your site
    But I know if It just me maybe hard for you, so I'm not embrace so much hope, If you have many relationship, could you just post Asagao To Kase san - Takashima Hiromi (あさがお と 加瀬さん - 高嶋ひろみ) in this volum. Thank you so much for your kindness.
    The series information (include image) :
    [url][b]http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=80106[/b][/url]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the mistake code above ><"

      Delete
    2. WoW! :o I really like it as well :D Asagao to Kase-san has been kinda difficult to find, though.

      Also, I think I can have it, but not in Japanese. I mean, most scanlators look for raws to do better cleaning and stuffs, nor translating xD and If it's your case, I can post it here. No problem at all.

      Leme just give a search :)

      Delete
    3. About the japanese I think it'll hard (actually I am having the chinese but I need the japneses not the chinese T___T ). Anyway thank you soooo much for your searching, really, god bless you :)
      I'm not gonne de down, it just wait a little longer :)

      Delete
    4. Ahh! Really? I do have two in Japanese, but I don't know if you already have. They are: Ryokuka-iim to Kase-san (ch.06) and the original Doujin (Chocolate and Kase-san), also in Japanese.

      Sorry if I cannot help. ^^' But, you know, I would love if you notify me when you found them. :)

      Delete
  3. it's okay ^^
    For sure, I'll share the link with you as soon as i have the raw ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visiting! (: