Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Useful links

Hiii! :D

Well, it's been forever since my last update. I'm kinda ashamed. I think 'll upload a batch of all those mangas already posted here and replace those dead-megaupload-links.

I've been wondering about the lastest Flower Flower chapter as well and seems the 14th one will be released in a web version, but if you want to read it, is necessary purchase it. Maybe the only and fastest way to get it, is buying the tank version. :T I'll see if I, at least, can get the 2nd volume from Amazon - I even don't know if it's available there.

Ah, I uploaded a torrent in Nyaa's public tracker. My acc is "sara100" and there are many yuri and its similars stuffs.

There you can get:
  • Kishi Torajiro's COLORFUL
  • Yuri Hime S 1-13
  • Yuri Hime 30-33
  • Kiddy Girl And Pure VOL.1
  • Scape GOD VOL.1
  • Murder Princess VOL.1-2
Also, I do want to upload Renai Manga (By the way, Kawaii scans's releasing it), but it's hard find つぼみ VOL.07.

So, that's all! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visiting! (: